Sunday, 2 March 2008

concrete, soil and sunshine oh and rabbit

Wek here's photos of Bessie, but Bessie isn't coming to live with us, she just too strong for our Ocsar so he's meeting some other lady rabbit now. I'm going to visit him on Weds to see if he's found that special someone, who knows. The lady thinks he might be deaf, what next I ask myself.

Yesterday I went over to Ian's to do some gardening, we ended up moving at least 40 ton of soil (okay maybe not that much) It coming together thou now :)

Today was sunshiney so I played in my garden after making some soup. Started to chip away at the concrete to see what joys lay ahead, you see look?



2 comments:

Akicage said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allatseawithabucketandspade said...

This post may need correction!

About Me

Pottering through life :)