Sunday, 25 February 2007

3rd weekend in feb

a busy one it was as well

i tried to dig up a tiny bit of the concrete in my garden and was beaten by the thickness and the noise of the drill. so instead i buit 2 raised beds out of breeze blocks to try and give it a bit of character. I need to dig all the concrete out but there is just soooooo much of it. one day it will all be gone though!

so now i have 2 raised beds waiting to be painted and planted.

Ellie kindly made me eggy bread for my breakfast this morning and then all afternoon we were at leah's birthday party, even though her birthday was in dec. you wouldn't think 5 eight year olds could be so loud. now we are back home laine is asleep and the gardening programs are keeping me occupied!

No comments:

About Me

Pottering through life :)