Sunday, 29 June 2008

skip, 5.30 and rabbits

well laine has started her new placement, she has done 4 shift over the last week, all beginning at 7am in Warwick. This has meant that we have both seen too many 5.30ams over the last 7 day. I do feel in a slightly better position as i can go back to bed after and i don't have to do it for 7 week. It was a case off all alarm clocks in the house going off this week to make sure she was up

then theres bessie, i must ring in a minute. She has been with Jane at the rabbit rescue for what seems like weeks. We may have a potenital new friend, Colin, he's a bit older than our Bess but is the only bunny there that she hasn't hated :) We'll see

Yesterday Ian and I tootled over to Melton to help me mum and Baz clean out my grandads garage. He had a lot of years to collect stuff and my he had done well. Baz isn't for throwing stuff out and I think he must have saved 15 hammers "just in case"

Today I'm pottering, in me garden, sorting caravan and maybe going to see Bess

oh and Dr Who was fantastic!!!

No comments:

About Me

Pottering through life :)