Sunday, 27 April 2008

new job grass and a hole in a wall - bike

The new job is going well, I have a desk a car park passa phone and a puter. I've really enjoed it so far which is nice!

The turf arrived Friday evening, by the time I made it home it was all in the back garden, Ian, bless him has spent close to 2 hours carrying it round for me, the kind man left a few extra rolls, funny kind for me, cruel for Ian.
Turf was all layed by 9.30am Sat

Then Sat Ian and I knocked a hole in his wall for a lintel, then realised the bricks were looking far too shakey and ran a builder. Builder said we had done it right and that there was hardly anything to do. Builder doing it though tomorrow night, I must admit holes in load bearing walls are a bit scary :)

Laine is busy doing her essay, I'm sure she'll catch up on some sleep at some point.

And

LEAH RODE HER BIKE WIV NO SUPPORT AT ALL NOT A BIT NO ONE, YAY LEAH

and..

Ellie had a birthday, "happy birthday Ellie"

No comments:

About Me

Pottering through life :)