Wednesday, 2 January 2008

busy bee

I have been
I went and bought our new floor for the hall, nice :)

I went out a number of times to get dvd's to record on, it's harder to do that than you might think, only to reliase that on demand is copyright protected. Oh well they will all work on the computer :)

Then I pottered in the hall, fitted new switches everywhere, only one small flash of light with a minor bang :) and i decorators chalked some gaps. Getting near the end now.

Have looked up some camp site ready for holidays

And now I be slobbing Laine has gone to the cinema so I'm gonna watch not one but 2 episodes of grand designs.

Oh yeah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

?? small flash of light and a minor bang?? You didn't say about that on the phone!

Anonymous said...

?? small flash of light and a minor bang?? You didn't say about that on the phone!

Anonymous said...

oops sent that twice

ew78uk said...

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe i forgot :) you should see the cut on my finger from where the piano attacked me!! :)

About Me

Pottering through life :)