Sunday, 30 September 2007

cold day 2

i think it'sday two but I was beginning to show symptoms on Friday night so maybe this is day 3 i'm unsure.
I slept okay which is always a good thing :) laid in a bit before checking up on matrix the cat. went and bought a filofax punch for laine, gardened (i love my garden) cleaned up and got an old bike working, delivered said bike to Ellie's, said hello to the girls on their return, mowed the lawn, made me and laine a hot drinks
cleaned out the rabbit, gave him big hug
and made my new cold frames ready for winter.
Below is a photo of my boys these were cuttings I took early in the year, see how they've grown, I'm so proud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog, i was curious if anyone had any info on the great hydroponics site, because I was really looking forward to buying a complete hydroponics system for my home. That was an interesting comment that you made though, there was also a hydroponics site that had these hydroponics systems that were cool so can someone please help.

About Me

Pottering through life :)