Sunday, 3 June 2007

well back to work tomorrow

we went on a picnic today, in alphebetcial order:
Emma, Enisa, Elaine, Ellie, Jeanette, Ian, Leah, Lorraine, Megan, Pete, Sarah, Shannon

The sun was lovely, I took a wind break to protect us from the sun, we had games, food and drink.

Here is a picture of the wind break, the people are behind it

I was playing with Leah and Megs, (a bit of a balancing act) and developed good strong relationships with them both just by chasing them and throwing a ball and then.....................................................................................
Laine took them both to the swings and quickly became their favourite!!!!

Best bit was where Ian was trying to get the Dr Who theme tune via bluetooth and everyone with a mobile apart from Ian now has it.

Sarah took a magazine and Shannon co-ordinated the rounders, a number of adults picked on my shoes which do have some life in them yet!!!!

Enisa is back of to College tomorrow so it was nice for us all to see her today to see her off.

I went to Melton on Thurs, my grandma was really impressed that I could take a photo with my phone:


Saw my grandad again, he was just finishing a blood transfusion, sad stuff, he not very well and not himself :(
Friday me and Laine had coffee
Sat decked at the McMahon's
And after all that, back to work tomorrow :)

No comments:

About Me

Pottering through life :)