Sunday, 8 April 2007

sitting in the garden

I am in the garden with my summer hat on, the laptop is on the patio table and all is well with the world.

I drink coffee rarely now a days, I decided it is not good for me so it is a treat, I just treated myself :)

I'm looking for decking, I was going to turf a bt of me garden but if i can find some decking cheap enough I think I'll deck it, it'll last and be lower maintenance.

I went to church today and was all brave and spoke to the minister and said I had been going a bit and wondered what I do next in terms of making a bit of a commitment to that one being my church. I also said I emailed him 2 ish years ago, which I did, in fact I think it's closer to 3 1/2 years ago :)

All in all a productive morning just waiting for laine to come back to have a peacful afternoon :)

1 comment:

Laine said...

I'm sorry you didn't get your peaceful afternoon. Not with me anyway.
I hope we didn't bother you too much.
Sometimes you just gotta do what you think you gotta do...

About Me

Pottering through life :)