Sunday, 4 March 2007

omlette

Up bright and early (ish) after a meal out for Net's birthday, 40 this year whooo hooo!

Went to church, communion is always a good day to go! Came home and watched Megs on the eye toy, very not impressed with the spiders. I found myself finding the bubbling of the fish one quite theraputic :)

Cleaned out the cats and the rabbit, the cat's I can do without but it's nice spending that quality time with Rabbit, each time I try and do something or turn around there he is in my way, try and entice him away with a bit of sweetcorn and he looks at me like I'm stupid.



Not sure if you will be able to see this but this is Rabbit after I had thrown some straw on him, he wasn't impressed!!


Then Laine wanted some pennies so I nipped to the co-op on me bike, I under estimated the strength of the rain and got very wet, lady next door was surprised to see me on a bike never mind in the middle of a downpour.

Then came home and ...................................



Made the perfect omlette, eggs, cheese (sliced) and tomaoto (sliced) Cooked in frying pan and finished in the grill, please show respect for my perfect omlette!!!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a sick pie

ew78uk said...

Clearly you do not appreciate my omlette :)

About Me

Pottering through life :)